2.13.2009

SpicyPeach



Sam here.
Starting a blog for many reasons...God, me, my children, family, friends, and life.
They all come to play here.

By the way, it's called Spicy Peach Patch and here is why.
Russell and I were first dating and driving along Hwy 85 talking about the truckers. He told me when he was younger he too had a CB. His handle was Red or something along those lines. I asked him what he thought my handle should be and he said, "Well, you're cajun and live in Georgia. You're kinda of like a Spicy Georgia Peach."

It suck. I liked that I was his SpicyPeach.

Later, while reading Gal 5:22 it hit me but in a whole different way...Be a cute fruit and I am a spicypeach. I like that I am God's SpicyPeach.

1 comment:

  1. found your blog off of Brandi's facebook page (I used to teach at Bethlehem).

    -----------------------
    just wanted to let you know that I continue to pray for you and although I can't understand what you are going through, I know HE is good and HE will help you through.

    Thanks for sharing your story. You will be amazed at the help you are/will provide to people you will never meet.

    May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you!

    ReplyDelete