1.04.2011

Let's Push...Bring the Pressure.

Alright guys I need you! I need help, and if any of you know me it's rare that I ask...so that means it's important. I am desperate.

On December 21st I received a subpoena for the trial. (If you are new here, this is finally the trial for the man, Todd Michael Willoughby, who wreck his car killing my late husband, Russell Hays. He then ran from the scene for 52 minutes, only to return with lies on his lips about who was driving the car. go to THE TRUTH on my blog for, well the truth; and YES MAN! for answers of prayer!) Yes, after two years, countless interruptions, and one civil lawsuit under my belt , the charged would finally see the court room on January 10th 2011.

Because I am in school and raising two children, I was kinda glad to have some time to prepare. I went to school today and rearranged my classes, in case I would have to withdraw from them because of the length of the trial. I also sent out emails for childcare help. As well as, emotional support; reliving the worst night of my life is VERY EMOTIONALLY draining. So I put on my big girl panties, prepared myself for the future agony I would have to deal with and dealt with it.

This afternoon I found out it was cancelled for reasons I cannot even believe or understand. The communication has been vague and unclear. I trusted that everything would more forward without my having to be a nagging raging widow, but I guess that is not the case.

Sadly, we have hit ANOTHER roadblock and I feel like I am shaking on January 1st 2009 again, with rage, anger, sadness, disappointment, and just plain tired! I want EVERYONE to know I am moving forward peacefully. I honestly, from the bottom of my heart, do not give a rats @$$ if Todd Michael Willoughby is found guilty or not guilty by any jury; CAUSE we ALL know he is far from INNOCENT. I have already WON my battle. I have the kinda peace Todd Michael Willougby, Kim Alexander Willoughby, Joshua Price, and Rachel Diane Epps Price will NEVER have, inner peace. What I REALLY want more than anything is to be done with this whole mess. I thought I could count on the courts, but I am slowly finding that they are slower than snail mail. So, maybe they need a little pressure? A little "HELLO McFLY!" from everyone that loves Russell.

I am begging and crying out to any of you, all of you, anyone who loves and cares about Russell and his children please copy and paste the message below and email it to Danny Porter, DA of Gwinnett County Courts. Send it to your friends, family, newspapers, tv stations, etc. I need help! Maybe if we push and add a little pressure they will hear us. Maybe we can move forward within our peace and happiness without being interrupted by someone who has already taken so much from us. I humbly thank you. Samarah Hays


Danny.Porter@gwinnettcounty.com


Dear Mr Danny Porter,
I am a loved one of Russell Edward Hays. He was tragically killed in a car accident caused by Todd Michael Willougby  on January 1, 2009. Mr Willoughby has been charged with the crime of two counts of VH. I am asking and begging you, for the comfort and peace of Russell's wife and children, please bring forth this trial so that we ALL may heal. It has been two years since Russell's death and it is time to move forward. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,


Thanks again guys. Lock, Load, and Love.

1 comment: