5.19.2009

Acts 1:8

My meditation brought this to me for the lies told and spread during this nightmare. I asked myself why did "these" people do this to us (our family, friends, and me)? Why lie? Why believe a liar? Why spread what you don't understand? Why protest so much?

"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you;"

This is why so many of us doubted them and the venom they spoke. That's why so many came running seeking the truth. Those who know the truth will weed out the lies and crush them with power. The power of the Holy Spirit will come upon you and you will know the truth.

Those who do not know the truth will believe the lies, because your heart is filled with lies. You are truly weak and my heart sinks for you. Seek the Holy Spirit.

1 comment:

  1. It is during these moments of trials..that the Holy Spirit rushes to us and gives us His comfort and His strength...

    ReplyDelete